Saturday 14 June 2014

Sketches...

Me again!

Just a really quick post (my 'proper' post is below) to let you know that I've added a new page up at the top... I'm asked quite often about the layouts that I use, and as I can spend a lot of time happily shuffling bits of paper around until I come up with layouts that I like, I thought it might be handy to have a quick reference here for all the ones that seem to work.  So it's partly for me to look back and reuse some of my favourites, but I'm also very happy for anyone else to use them, if you'd like to.

I've only added one at the moment, but will keep adding to it whenever I can.

4 comments:

SaraJ said...

Thank you! Enjoy your weekend. x

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing Lisa. Your layouts are always so inspiring.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

Oooh thank you for this Lisa... it saves me putting every card of yours on Pinterest... because you always come up with such fabulous layouts!

Christine x

Ali said...

Thank you for sharing - sketches are always handy when the ol' mojo goes wandering :-) xx