Saturday 23 August 2014

Rainbow birthday - Craft Mojo DT

Happy Saturday :o)

I'm here with my DT card for Craft Mojo, using that fab Paper Smooches rainbow die again, with one of this month's new stamps from MFT... love these new spotlight sentiments.


I meant to use one of the Paper Smooches stitched dies to add a border either side of the sentiment, but I forgot and stuck the rainbow in place!  So I embossed the borders using my score board instead.

I've been a rubbish blogger again for the last couple of days... I'm really not wishing the boys back to school, I'm loving having them at home... but it'll certainly be easier to get everything done when we're back into a routine!  Off for a little commenting catch up now, hope you all have a lovely evening :o)


16 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun and bright card Lisa.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous bright card Lisa. Love that rainbow.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Very striking Lisa..I love the rainbow and those gorgeous bright colours..the added enamel dots are just perfect..

luv CHRISSYxx

*Vicki* said...

LOVE the rainbow colors and fun birthday sentiment!! :) HUGS

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Lisa. Love the rainbow and sentiment. A bright and beautiful card.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lisa!! what a fab rainbow!! Love the sentiment border and the yellow embellies! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend
Big hugs
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa this is gorgeous. Such a lovely bright card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Clever and fun card and so cheery too.

Sue said...

This is stunning Lisa, I love the rainbow and I definitely need to add that fabulous sentiment to my wish list!
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

What a fabulous, colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

Debbie said...

A lovely, bright, fun and colourful card Lisa. x

Christine L said...

Such a bright fun card Lisa... love that fab rainbow and the wording too.. looks good together!

Hugs
Christine x

Annette said...

Nooooo, I ban you from using any more fab dies :0)
Fab card Lisa, and I love the little enamel dots too. I must get me some of those!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa love the colours & fab design.

Donna x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love that rainbow! Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, I love this! A really fantastic and bright design!
Rebecca.