Saturday 28 May 2016

Fabulous birthday...

Happy Saturday :o)

Another play with that new die for today's card... I made this in a few different colours but I won't bore you with them all!


The card blank is 5 x 7", just to give you an idea of the size of the die.  I punched lots of flowers, shaped them with an embossing tool and added card candy centres (from my big box of card candy that I rarely think to use these days).

Items Used
Classical Edge die - Crafter's Companion
Flowers - x-cut punch
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Card candy - Craftwork Cards

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - anything goes
Creative Corner - bingo (white, yellow, black)
Seize the Birthday - birthday (plus optional dimension)

I missed a delivery this morning (it was early, I was asleep and didn't get there in time!)... I couldn't remember ordering anything and I was trying to work out what it could be (I love mysterious packages lol), then Pav, who's at work this morning, pointed out that it'll be Chester's 'mystery dog treat box' that we have delivered monthly... how very disappointing!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely day :o)

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is simply stunning! Love every single thing, the crisp embossing, creative use of flowers, colours, sentiment, the whole darned lot. Awesome! Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card. Love the die and your flowers and the snetiment is perfect for it.
Faith
x

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous card Lisa, this and the wedding card you've made with this die! I bought it for one thing and was then at a bit of a loss but I love what you've done here.

Susan xx

Debs said...

Super stylish card Lisa - fabulous design.
Enjoy the extended weekend.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, such a fab design
Lorraine x

Aileen said...

Beautiful design, love your layers.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this design, great card
Hugs Kelly

Little K Smith said...

A fab card Lisa, I love the design :)
Kelly.x

Aneta said...

It's so elegant! Stunning card!

Annette said...

Dammit, another die I need!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the use of dimension! I adore the big sentiment too :) Thanks for joining in at STB~

Gayatri said...

LOVE all the beautiful flowers. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

OttawaMom said...

Beautiful! I love the die cut and the pretty flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!