Wednesday 14 August 2013

Pollycraft Challenge - buttons & bows

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my DT card for Pollycraft Challenges where our new theme is 'buttons & bows'.  I've coloured this sweet little bear using prisma pencils for a change - I often use them for adding a bit of shading to my copic colouring, but hardly ever colour entire images with them, so I've never fully got the hang of them and I'd really like to... I find them very relaxing to use compared to markers.

To be honest, I think this attempt looks a bit rubbish and washed out, but I didn't have time to redo it!  Think I'm going to take the pencils on holiday with me, see if I can find time to practise while we're there.




Items Used
Kraft card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi stamp - Jaspers Gift - Pollycraft
Colouring - prisma pencils
Papers - Prima Believe - MCH
MFT dienamics Blueprints 3 dies
Button from my stash

Back later with another card!  Hope you all have a lovely day :o)

13 comments:

kay said...

It's fab and your colouring looks good to me x

rachel said...

supercute card Lisa and your colouring looks fabulous x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Cute! I love the layout. Your colouring is fab and I love that bow die. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! xx

Claire said...

Just adorable Lisa, fab layout and love your papers and colour combo. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, the image is adorable and I love your soft colouring
hugs Sue xx

Kat W said...

I think the colouring is more muted and soft than washed out - I really like it!
The layout is awesome and I love your sweet bow :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, your colouring looks great hun. :o)

Donna x

Annette said...

And another cutie. Love the bow.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Little K Smith said...

Aw a super cute card hun, love the sweet little mouse and a fab bow die too!
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I think your coloring turned out great :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet little fellow he is! Love your coloring and darling bow! :) Gorgeous job Lisa! HUGS

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.really adorable image and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Cazza said...

This is fab Lisa, love the coral with the kraft! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x