Saturday 30 April 2016

Name that die?

Happy Saturday :o)

I'm not sure if I'd normally show this card, but I'm hoping someone can identify the die on it?!  I received an order from Dies to Die For yesterday, and if you've ever ordered from them, you'll know they pop a few die cuts in with each order.  This butterfly was included in mine, and I neeeeed it, but after spending hours searching I haven't been able to find it.  I did ask on the Dies to Die For facebook page, but Tracy must be busy, it's the bank holiday weekend after all.  And I really neeeeed to order it nooooooooow lol.


So, do you know what it is?

I can't take much credit for the card really, seen as I didn't even cut the die... love the glittery card, but again it's not mine lol.  I just popped it on a card and added a Stampin' Up sentiment and a black Doodlebug sequin... easy peasy.

**Edited... Yay, die identified, thank you Susan (and Debs on FB)!  I knew I should've just asked here first lol.  It's this one HERE if anyone would like to see, although I obviously rushed off and bought it and must have got the last one as it's now out of stock!**

Thanks for popping in, and for any help!  Hope you have a lovely evening :o)

16 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I've got 2 dies very similar to that one so I imagine it's also made by Poppystamps! I've got a heart and a flower one - I used the flower one on an Easter card. http://mixamatoasties.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/british-summer-time-pah.html

Hope you find it!!

Fab card too.

Susan xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty cas card, lovely butterfly die
Lorraine x

Daisychain said...

Bellina Butterfly Ribbon

https://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=pos-1531

Hugs Christine

Debs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debs said...

Beautiful - so stylish. I can see what you 'need' that flutterby.
Debs xx

Annette said...

It's lovely Lisa. Glad you found it.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lisa x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I want that die too! Karen x

Whisper said...

Oooo i'm glad you have found out who makes this die and i'm not surprised you wanted it either, Luv Sam x

Debra K. said...

Well done on getting the last one! It does make a gorgeous card. I love getting the die cuts in my parcel too and I've had brilliant customer service from Tracy. Debra x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can see why you would rush off to buy it, it is beautiful so is your card
Faith
x

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Beautiful CAS card Lisa, the die is gorgeous especially on the glittery card :) Donna ♥ x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning CAS card and what a fab freebie it's gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning CAS card and what a fab freebie it's gorgeous love and hugs Carole x