Wednesday 13 April 2016

Oliver Skateboard

Hello :o)

I've used another of the new LOTV stamps today, this time for a male card...



I couldn't believe my luck when I flicked through the paper pad and found that little skateboard image... perfect for adding the sentiment!

Items Used
Oliver Skateboard - LOTV
Colouring - copics
(skateboard also from the paper pad)
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
(stamped in Memento Ink in Espresso Truffle)
Button & twine from my stash

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

8 comments:

Annette said...

He's fab. Lovely card Lisa. xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great layout and fabby DP's too, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Lisa. Oliver looks fab and I love those papers
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super boys card, fab papers and fantastic colouring and design.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Ace card for a lad Lisa. Super colours/papers xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous colours and great layoit

Unknown said...

What a great card for the lads and I love the image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Debra K. said...

Brilliant card for a lad! Great card design and your papers look fab. It was lucky the little skateboard was in the pad as it really finishes it off perfectly. Debra x