Tuesday 17 May 2016

Milestone word art - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

I've made a couple of simple cards using a fab new set from DigiStamp Boutique... big bold sentiments for those special birthdays.



I printed them onto patterned paper from an old pad that I'm trying to use up... strangely whenever I try to use the scraps up, I just seem to create more... not sure if I've ever managed to completely finish a paper pad lol!

Items Used
NEW Milestone word art - DigiStamp Boutique
Papers - Happy Days - Papermania
Twill ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
Buttons from my stash

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

9 comments:

Debra K. said...

Two wonderful cards Lisa! Great designs for male or females. I love the ribbon with the button, it's a lovely finishing little detail. Debra x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely, very useful sentiments.

Unknown said...

Great cards Lisa, must check out that DSB set. Karen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the fact you printed on patterned paper. They are wonderful cards
Faith
x

Annette said...

Oooh they're fabulous. I love the fonts on them. I love your layouts too. It really sets the focus on the lovely sentiments.

Lorraine said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Lisa, love the designs
Lorraine x

Thea said...

Hi Lisa, two beautiful birthdaycolors. Pretty layout and the sentiment is gorgeous.

Thea

Donna said...

Love these Lisa, great masculine designs and fab choice of papers! :) Donna ♥ x

Amanda said...

Fab cards Lisa, perfect for using patterned paper. I'm like you I've never completely used a paper pad either, I have two without a single complete sheet but the snippets are lasting forever lol. Hugs, Amanda x