Tuesday 20 September 2016

Love You Mac - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

I've used an older DigiStamp Boutique image for today's card... this cute little chap is Mac, and he was released for Valentine's Day last year, but I think he works perfectly for birthdays too.


Items Used
8" square scalloped card blank
Image - Love You Mac - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - Spectrum Noirs
(dog - IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10, BGR4, heart - PP2, PP4, PP5, grass - DG1, CG1, CG2, DG3)
Sentiment - Simply Birthday Greetings Female - DigiStamp Boutique
Papers - LOTV (retired)
Sara Signature English Country Garden Lazy Daisy die (swirl) - Crafter's Companion
Doodlebug gems

I know things are very slow on my blog at the moment, I just can't seem to get going!  Will eventually get my act together I'm sure.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

He looks fab Lisa and beautifully coloured. Love the bright pretty papers too
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card x

Debra K. said...

Oh, he's just adorable! Fabulous colouring, I can almost run my fingers through his fur :D. Lovely paper combination and I love the Daisy swirl die cut. Debra x

Jane said...

Ha ha that could be my Westie when she's been playing in the garden! Trouble is I'd end up just as black trying to give her a bath!
Great card Lisa

Bree Bites Food said...

Your the best